Browsing and Filtering Photos
As you make selections in this section, the images below will be updated and you can view them or filter them further at any point.
Narrow the results quickly. For example you can view all items that have a painted finish or a stained finish.
See the difference. You may be interested in the grain pattern of a wood species but are not sure which one it is. You can view all the woods side by side with larger thumbnails to help you compare.
* Remember, when looking at wood species, you are looking at the grain more than the color in the photos, since the color can very greatly depending on the stain applied.
If you are looking for something specific — start here. Select and apply any number of filters to narrow your results down.
The filters show you what is currently available based on your current selections, including the selection browser above.
A Brief Example
You are unsure of what wood species you are interested in however you know you prefer a stain over a paint.
- Using the browser you select Finish Color and then Stained
- At this point there are still hundreds of options
- You can use the filter to narrow the results further, perhaps you know you do not want any accents/effects applied, select the Effects filter and select None
- You also may know you like the look of Full Inset overlay, so you apply that filter as well.
- At this point there is a much more reasonable number of images that reflect your choices to view.
- Now you can click the first image, sit back and use the left and right arrow keys on your keyboard to navigate through the remainder of photos!