- Select grade hardwood doors & drawers with custom finish
- Galvanized steel corner brackets screwed in place
- Full-Extension Blum drawer tracks.
- 1/2” thick domestic furniture core backs, bottoms and sides. Optional domestic plywood is available.
- Choose self-closing knife hinges or Blum concealed cup hinges
- 3/4” adjustable shelves with brass plated steel furniture shelf pins
- Resistant Coating
- Hi-fidelity base coat
- Hot-melt glue
- Particle Board
- Di-electric glue line
- Hand-selected veneer
- Candlelight's Signature Drawer is made with 5/8” Hard Maple drawer sides, 3/8" thick bottoms, and Finger-Joint dovetails. Our “Right Depth” drawers offer 4 1/2” of storage.
- 3/4” Thick by 15 1/2” deep adjustable shelves
- 3/4” thick Select hardwood face frames with joints screwed and glued together
- Discover a Custom Finish
- Nothing beats the human touch. At Candlelight, every piece of wood is cared for as if by a Master Craftsman, from start to finish. First, wood is selected by hand for color and grain uniformity to meet the level of Select. Then it proceeds through multiple hand-sanding, cleaning, staining and sealing processes. With full confidence, we warmly invite you to feel the superior tactile qualities of Candlelight Cabinetry! Read more about our thorough finish process.
Discover Select Hardwoods
At Candlelight, we prefer deliberate care over random selection of materials. That's the reason we hand select the woods used in our cabinetry. With the exception of rustic woods, we only choose woods with a minimum tolerance of character marks such as knots and mineral deposits. Ask your designer for the exact “Select” specifications for the wood of your choice.
Expressing your own style all comes down to choice. That's why we offer 90 door styles, 12 wood species and countless finish options. After all, it's not our style that matters, it's yours – and thanks to superior selection, it's your one-of-a-kind style that comes out in a Candlelight kitchen.
Discover Our Guarantee
Candlelight Cabinetry warrants the original consumer's purchase for as long as they own their home. See your designer for a copy of our warranty and its limitations.